Safety design principle of vacuum gas quenching furnace
Release date： 2013-06-25 00:00 source： http://www.happypartyidea.com Click：
The main structural components of vacuum gas quenching furnace, the structure of furnace shell, furnace door and gear ring that affect the safety of equipment. Due to the particularity of alternating use of positive pressure and negative pressure in vacuum gas quenching furnace, in order to ensure the safety of the equipment and realize the economy of the equipment, the theoretical calculation of the furnace shell and gear ring is carried out by the calculation method and the check diagram method, and the safety analysis of the structure is carried out by the finite element analysis method. Through the mechanical model, the weak links in the design structure are optimized to meet the requirements of structural safety.
Related tags： 真空气淬炉
- Practice operation of ultra low carbon steel produced by vacuum furnace
- Heat treatment skill of vacuum furnace
- Working principle of vacuum furnace
- Development history of vacuum furnace
- Working principle of vacuum gas quenching furnace
- Precautions in automatic control of vacuum furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum gas quenching furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum steam quenching furnace
- What is the importance of the cooling system of vacuum furnace?
- Maximum temperature of vacuum gas quenching furnace