Maintenance of vacuum furnace
Release date： 2014-01-21 00:00 source： http://www.happypartyidea.com Click：
1. Vacuumize according to PLC program: close all vacuum valves tightly, start mechanical pump, open the low vacuum valve leading to the furnace body, i.e. upper disc valve after it operates normally (about 1-2 min), and vacuumize the furnace body in advance;
2. Vacuumize according to PLC program: open the lower disc valve to extract air from the diffusion pump. When the vacuum degree reaches below 15 PA, the system will automatically open the diffusion pump for preheating. Generally, after 45 minutes or so, the diffusion pump starts to work, the upper disc valve can be closed, and the main block valve can be opened at the same time until the vacuum degree reaches above 1.33 × 10 Pa, then the heating button can be opened to heat the sample.
The maintenance of vacuum furnace can guide the equipment operator to carry out the daily maintenance of the equipment according to the spot inspection cycle with correct inspection methods and tools within the scope of responsibility; the operator shall carefully fill in the daily maintenance record of heat treatment equipment according to the maintenance manual every day, which shall be checked and reviewed by the team leader, and collected and filed by the maintenance personnel. After the complete set of equipment is installed according to the technical requirements, if there is no missing part and there is good grounding, it can be debugged and accepted according to the following items.
Related tags： 真空炉
- Difference between vacuum sintering furnace and vacuum induction furnace
- Development history of vacuum furnace
- Selection of vacuum furnace
- Operating procedures for vacuum brazing furnace of vacuum furnace
- Vacuum furnace
- 5T vacuum furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum steam quenching furnace
- Heat treatment skill of vacuum furnace
- Selection of oil surface pressure in heat treatment of vacuum quenching furnace
- Practical operation of ultra low carbon steel production in vacuum furnace