Do you know the function of vacuum furnace?
Release date： 2013-12-09 00:00 source： http://www.happypartyidea.com Click：
The electric heating element has high heat resistance, high temperature strength, low resistance temperature coefficient and good chemical stability. The commonly used materials are metal and non-metal. The materials of metal electric heating elements include nickel chromium alloy, chromium aluminum alloy, tungsten, molybdenum, tantalum, etc., which are generally made into helix, wave line, wave belt and wave plate. The materials of non-metallic electric heating elements include silicon carbide, molybdenum disilicide, graphite and carbon, which are generally made into the shapes of rods, tubes, plates and belts. The distribution and wiring of electric heating elements are determined by the power and temperature requirements of the furnace.
Compared with the flame furnace, the resistance furnace (experimental furnace) has the advantages of simple structure, uniform furnace temperature, easy to control, good heating quality, no dust, no noise, etc., but the use cost is higher.
Related tags： 真空炉
- Vacuum furnace
- Selection of vacuum furnace
- Difference between vacuum sintering furnace and vacuum induction furnace
- 5T vacuum furnace
- Operating procedures for vacuum brazing furnace of vacuum furnace
- Heat treatment skill of vacuum furnace
- Development history of vacuum furnace
- Selection of oil surface pressure in heat treatment of vacuum quenching furnace
- Practical operation of ultra low carbon steel production in vacuum furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum steam quenching furnace