The function of vacuum gas quenching furnace
Release date： 2013-09-11 00:00 source： http://www.happypartyidea.com Click：
Vacuum high pressure air quenching furnace is mainly used for vacuum bright air quenching and vacuum bright annealing of precision parts of alloy materials such as high speed steel, die steel, stainless steel, alloy steel and titanium alloy
Vacuum dehydrogenation of titanium alloy
Vacuum brazing, etc
2. Features of vacuum high pressure gas quenching furnace:
Multipurpose vacuum heat treatment furnace
The maximum inflation pressure is 1.0MPa (absolute pressure), and the inflation pressure is continuously adjustable from 0.2-1.0mpa
Using the special absolute pressure gauge instead of the electric contact pressure gauge can effectively control the cooling speed and avoid the inaccurate control of the electric contact pressure gauge due to the pointer jitter.
Convection fan can be installed inside the furnace to ensure fast heating speed and good temperature equalizing effect in the heating process.
The vertical bottom charging vacuum quenching furnace can be used for real long rod workpieces and overweight workpieces to realize vacuum quenching, solid solution, aging, brazing and other treatment for oversized, overweight and overlong workpieces. Its feature is that the imported German lead screw is used to load and feed the workpieces from the bottom, and the whole process is automatic.
Related tags： 真空气淬炉
- Practice operation of ultra low carbon steel produced by vacuum furnace
- What is the importance of the cooling system of vacuum furnace?
- Development history of vacuum furnace
- Heat treatment skill of vacuum furnace
- Working principle of vacuum furnace
- Maximum temperature of vacuum gas quenching furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum gas quenching furnace
- Precautions in automatic control of vacuum furnace
- Working principle of vacuum gas quenching furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum steam quenching furnace